Thursday 3 October 2013

Watch Canada's Tallest Condo Grow from Yonge Street and Dundas Square

What Canada's Tallest Condo Grow from Yonge Street and Dundas Square

I'm currently working on a few Timelapse captures of the Aura Condo Tower rising from the area of Yonge and Dundas and north on Yonge Street south of Wellesley and North of College. I have taken a few pictures over the past couple of years, and thought this might be a good way to get them all together on one page.

Here is the first attempt.


Then I noticed that the scaling was a little off because I took the photos from different perspectives, so I tried to line up the photos, I took from the relative same location.

Here is my second attempt. lol!!

Another shot.







A wider shot from a bit further north. - By the Panera Bread in the Dundas Square Area









No comments:

Post a Comment