Wednesday 28 August 2013

L Tower Acrobats Perform on the Side of Toronto Tower

Here is a report I did from back in the fall when the L Tower topped out. The acrobats performed on the side of the L Tower. Quite a show if you ask me.



Got lucky on my walk today. Caught a glimpse of some Highrise skyscraper acrobats dangling from the side of L Tower. They seem to be doing cartwheels. I managed to get some video I'll be able to post that a little later.


Still walking around town right now.
Enjoy this photo for now, many more updates yet to come on this spectacle. Need to find out who these guys are. And if they got permission to do this.
I'll post some L tower updates a bit later today. Haven't done a real good set in a while. And this is one of the best above ground projects on the go right now in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment