One Sherway in Etobicoke
- One Sherway is an award winning condominum development
- Prices starting from $267,000 dollars, and this includes a parking spot
- Located next to the Sherway Gardens Mall
- Easy Access to transit, bus, streetcar, and subway
- Easy access to the Gardiner Express and downtown Toronto for commuters
- Presentation Centre is located next to the Sherway Garden Mall at 225 Sherway Gardens Rd.
- Project is being development by Menkes and Great Gulf Homes
Third Party Room
California Condos - by Camrost Felcorp
This project on the south shores of Etobicoke is part of a master planned 16 arce community at the Mystic Pointe. There will be a 3 level podium, and the condo tower rises 30 floors above.
Prices will range from $250,000 to $600,000
The Etobicoke shore is close to everything. There is vaste parkland in the Humber Valley Ravine, and it's right along the Martin Good Man Trail. There is nearby shopping for retail and groceries. Further to the west you have a Cineplex Theatre, as well as the Sherway Gardens. Residents in this complex will not be at loss for things to do.
The building is located right on the Lakeshore Line for GO Transit, making getting downtown a snap, as well as reverse commuting into the suburbs. If you like to drive, the Gardiner Expressway rolls right outside your doorstep, giving you access to the entire city. There is also an LRT Line along the Queenway and Queen if you prefer a gentle commute into town.
Humber Shores in Etobicoke Promises to become one of the most electric and sought after areas in Toronto and is undergoing massive redevelopment as more people look for ways to beat the traffic and gridlock into downtown Toronto
In a battle of the beach cities, Hermosa Beach was the big winner last year where median home prices were concerned and Malibu the biggest loser. Malibu is home to vast amounts of celebrity real estate.
But first appearances can be deceiving. Los Angeles County luxury communities that showed the most price gains last year were largely just regaining previously lost ground